Please excuse the appearance as I get this site up and running.
Designed to provide helpful information in digestible form for those of us who strive to improve our lives. These articles are a result of my own journey and include strategies that have worked for me. Everybody is different and some may not work for others as they have worked for me. How we do things around here… things are set out in series. Everything is in digestible form… or as close to it as I could get. The idea was to have all articles around 250 words. I broke my own rules – gotta start somewhere! And hey, thanks for being here. Find anything helpful? Please drop a line and let me know what you think! Want an article written about a certain topic? Contact us and tell us what you’re thinking.
- Calm Your Anxious Brain by Reminding Yourself That You Are Safe
- 8 Ways to Work Through and Resolve Cringeworthy Events
- 3 Reasons Why I Have Pictures of Puppies (And Not People) on My Website Dedicated to Self-Development
- Quick Thought: Apr 16, 2020
- Why Your Gym (or Other Facilities) Shouldn’t Be Charging You During COVID-19 and Why You Shouldn’t Let Them
- Take Inventory of Things You Like, Don’t Like, and Are Meh About
- Quick Thought: Apr 14, 2020
- I Wouldn’t Have to Touch Things at the Grocery Store If They Were Labeled Accurately
- Quick Thought: Apr 11, 2020
- Self Development — Where to Begin and 12 Things to Keep in Mind