Digestible personal development.
Because this sh*t is tough.
Hello! I’m Lyndsey, mental health advocate and worker-outer. Some have said I am living my best life – I am damn sure trying to! Here I share what I’ve learned to help others. Take a look around. Let me know what you think!
- Feelings Are Not “Good” or Bad” — so Stop Labeling Them
- Selfishness and Perfectionism: How We Have It Backwards and Why We Need to Get It Right
- #1 Thing All Fad Diets Have in Common
- 7 Ways to Get Motivated When Feeling Completely Unmotivated
- Me Now (March 2020) – Physical Health
- My Fitness Journey
- Social Distancing: How to Not Take It Personally
- Calories In vs. Calories Out
- Basal Metabolic Rate
- Internal vs. External Validation: Why Internal Validation kicks External Validations @ss
- Internal Validation
- External Validation
- Working From Home: 3 Steps to Signifying the Day Is Done
Would love to hear from you – drop me a line here!